Now accepting submissions for the 2024 Florida Ranches Calendar Photo Contest! Winners will have their photo featured in the calendar among photos by famed photojournalist, Carlton Ward Jr.
Our award-winning calendar pays tribute to Florida’s cattle ranches through powerful and captivating photography. It is used to tell the story of Florida oldest stewards of the land and the critical role they play in preserving Florida environmental, agricultural and cultural heritage.
- Pictures must feature Florida ranch properties, including but not limited to: cattle/horses, cowboys, water, landscapes, and wildlife.
- Horizontal (landscape) format ONLY.
- High resolution/high quality JPG, PNG or Raw files accepted (2400 pixels wide).
- Photos may be edited for minor adjustments such as cropping, brightness or contrast. If content is changed such as adding or removing objects or using filters photos will be disqualified.
- A max of five (5) photos may be submitted. There is no charge for submitting one photo. After the first photo a $25 admin fee will be charged.
How to Submit:
Please complete the photo questionnaire below, email your photo(s) to FloridaRanches@gmail.com along with photographer name and ranch in the subject line.