Now accepting submissions for the 2023 Florida Ranches Calendar Photo Contest! Winners will have their photo featured in the calendar among photos by famed photojournalist, Carlton Ward Jr.
Our award-winning calendar pays tribute to Florida’s cattle ranches through powerful and captivating photography. It is used to tell the story of Florida oldest stewards of the land and the critical role they play in preserving Florida environmental, agricultural and cultural heritage.
- Pictures must feature Florida ranch properties including but not limited to cattle/horses, cowboys, water, landscapes, and wildlife.
- Photos of ranches or other lands within the Florida Wildlife Corridor will receive special consideration.
- Horizontal (landscape) format only.
- High quality, JPG, Tif, PNG or Raw files accepted (2400 pixels wide).
- Photos may be edited for minor adjustments such as cropping, brightness or contract. If content is changed such as adding or removing objects, photos will be disqualified.
- Photo questionnaire is required and can be completed below. Photo(s) must be emailed to FloridaRanches@gmail.com along with photographer name and ranch in the subject line.
- A $25 admin fee will be charged for more than one photo entered. Five photos max can be submitted.